Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Trend Alert: Equestrian Chic


Ok, I know some of you are probably slightly laughing at this trend because the very thought of dressing like you're about to play a game of polo or head out on the ranch is somewhat disturbing. However, this trend can be played with in so many ways and you don't have to go over the top to achieve a really great look.
I found this fabric on a recent scouting trip and I couldn't resist. I don't own a horse, haven't ridden one in about 15 years and probably won't ride again in my lifetime (although I have dreams of riding one on a beach in Hawaii!) but this fall trend still makes me long for the country life and feel like I could be best friends with the Pioneer Woman. It's a little paint-by-number-esque but I really love the colors and you can't beat the details...I mean, who wouldn't love horses drinking out of a stream on a handbag?!

So, take a romp with the horses! Stay tuned for the bag that will be made in this fabric (there's a limited quanity so there will probably only be one bag made!)...

No comments: