Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meet Serena


The Serena Satchel is the newest bag design coming out of the studio this week. Lately I've had the sewing/designing bug but I'm not complaining!!
Serena is sophisticated, understated and brings a little bit of whimsy into an everyday world. This satchel design includes 2 front pockets equipped with magnetic snaps to hold those items that you don't want to get lost in the bottom of your bag...hello cell phone! Inside there are additional pockets to keep yourself organized. Perfect for work as it's big enough to hold files and paperwork but it's cute enough to have lunch with a girlfriend.


BONUS! Serena can even be used as a diaper bag (a modified version to come later...or just contact me and I can make you one equipped with side pockets). I'm hoping to make myself one of these because it looks like a purse but I know it can hold everything for my little guy as well.

Finished Size: 15" wide x 11.5" high
Strap Size: 11" drop from top of strap to top of bag, 1 1/2" wide
Serena can also be customized to your own color choices (photos will come soon). Check out the full listing on my Etsy shop. Hope you like her!

No comments: